We are proud to bring you our programme of regular events online. Click on ‘Isolation Creations’ or join us on Facebook and Twitter – stay connected.

Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Virtual Cinema Club

I'm thinking of 'The Million Pound Note" starring Gregory Peck, this is accessible via a smart TV by opening YouTube and clicking on 'search' and typing in the film title, or via a computer by typing in:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyePJXDB-uQ.

Hi Tony, Emma and all.   A funny thing happened to me on the way to this Forum but if I can get here I reckon almost anybody can!  And "The Million Pound Note" sounds like a good choice.  I think we could all do with a little bit of Gregory Peck to cheer us up.   Thanks for setting this up.  Now all I have to do is to try to sort out my Smart TV which is so smart it's puzzling me at the moment or get better speaker for my laptop.  I'll let you know how I get on.  Best wishes to all

Is this site still working, as comments I have made have disappeared?

Tony.

Thanks for showing African Queen. Much enjoyed being reminded of the technology available to film makers of that era.

Robert recons that the story was inspired by the Yangtze incident with HMS Amethyst which preceded the film by a couple of years.

This time we used a laptop and a projector which gave us almost instant access to the film on YouTube and for some reason which we don't properly understand their were no irritating advertisements.

More Please!