Bookworms Junior Members’ club – 2020
To keep everyone safe, we are now offering bookable small-scale workshops for children on Saturdays
Bookworms Boredom Busters
We are currently offering a range of bookable small-scale and covid secure workshops for children. Please see our current Saturday activities page for details.
Ordinarily, Bookworms is a magical and educational experience which happens in the Outer Library on the third Saturday of the month. We hope to be able to resume this club next year.
10.30am – 12 noon
2pm – 3.30pm
Sessions are aimed at children from 5-8 years old and their adults.
Do come along for a free taster session
Then join us as a Junior Members for just £12 per year – please see our Subscriptions page for details
Please arrive promptly as space is limited
- Drop in, no need to book
- Due to popular demand we ask that Bookworms choose one session to attend per day
- We ask adults to remain on the premises while the session takes place
- Parent / carers are welcome to use the cafe space at the rear of the building where coffee, tea and cake is available
- Parent / carers are also welcome to sit in the outer library where the session takes place
- Saturday newspapers are available
For all enquiries please contact Emma Dunn, Director of Programme [email protected]